life behind the camera, through the lens and then some
Oct 14, 2006
A Spooky Friday the 13th Birthday Happy Hour
Our staff at school is preetty impressive, but most of all they really know how to celebrate a birthday. Thanks to them, I had a wonderful happy hour birthday on Friday the 13th!
We are like family...some a little more than family.
The guy on the left is on roids....he is my workout partner
Perfect display of a double over the shoulder boulder holder with THE GUYS
I think it was only 6pm here
"What did I say to offend you?"
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ribods a new posting is needed, perhaps apple picking or tortarama
I know it may be a shock to some (JDF), but I do have a job to cater to and it is Mets baseball in October. We all know this doesn't happen often. Bear with people....
3 comments:
ribods a new posting is needed, perhaps apple picking or tortarama
I know it may be a shock to some (JDF), but I do have a job to cater to and it is Mets baseball in October. We all know this doesn't happen often. Bear with people....
What is tortarama? Happy B-Day again ribods
Post a Comment